ViiNOME as a fastest growing financial distributor provides you a simple and hassle free process for personal loan. We provide you the quick service with minimum documentation and maximum funding.
Basically there are two types of personal loan: Secured and Unsecured. Personal loan can be taken for a variety of personal reasons. It can be used for any of your personal need.
Now it’s time to empty your bucket list with our aid. No need to worry about anything whether it is planning your vacation, arranging for your dream wedding or renovating your home or even paying your high rated credit card bills. We are here to tackle all your personal problems and make your dreams true with just one click.
Apply with us and we will provide you a quick approval with best Rate offers or deals.
One of the benefits associated with an online personal loan is that it is unsecured in nature. This means you don’t need to pledge any collateral for your loan. Although this can be a reason for your interest rate, you can get a low-interest personal loan easily if you meet the eligibility requirements.
In this age of digitisation, the process of verification and documentation has now become short. This is applicable for an instant personal loan as they are fast in disbursal and require minimum documents for approval.
You can get personal loans that are quick and easy in approval. This is why it is the best bet in times of financial emergency. Moreover, the process has become digital; thus reducing time in the verification process.
A personal loan can be used for anything except for investment and illegal activities. Apart from that, it is multipurpose in nature and can be used for anything. Other forms of credit when taken are for a specific purpose and can be used only for the same. For example, a home loan is used for purchasing a house whereas a car loan is taken to buy a car. However, a personal loan can be taken to offset any immediate requirements.
1. The person must be a citizen of India.
2. Professional stability and saving history is also taken into consideration.
3. The applicant should be above the age of 21 years and the repayment has to be done by the age of 60 or maximum 65.
4. Nature and continuity of employment or business is also taken into consideration.
5. Any applicant can get the loan irrespective of his profession. Any salaried, or a business person can get a best loan.
6. The applicant should have all regular and steady source of income.
7. Financial history and track record including CIBIL scores are also taken into consideration.
8. Stability of business for a term not less than 1 year.
9. Annual business turnover should not be less than rupees 10 Lakhs.
Note: The criteria differ a bit from bank to bank. The above mentioned criteria are some basic important eligibility criteria.
To know your eligibility now or to apply please call us on 011-45507555 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Identity proof – Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card / PAN Card / Voters ID Card / Employee ID
2. Age proof – PAN Card / Bank Passbook / Passport / Driving License
3. Address proof- bank passbook or Bank account statement / Voters ID / Aadhar Card / Passport flash utility bill (telephone, electricity, water) – latest month / registered rent agreement / property tax
4. Income proof- salary slip, bank statement, form 16 (for salaried individual) Last 3 years it return, last 2 years balance sheet and profit and loss account of the firm (for businessmen or self-employed)
5. Statutory documents: (for private / public limited / one person company:) MOA & AOA, certificate of Incorporation certificate of commencement of business GST registration certificate. (for partnership business): registered partnership deed GST registration certificate
6. Passport size photograph
7. Application form with photograph properly filled and duly signed.
Note: The documents required differed from lender to lender. The above mentioned documents are common and generic those are required mostly.
To know more or to apply please call us on 011-45507555 or Email us at email@example.com