Would you know very well what to incorporate into your On the internet Editor go back to? Watch many hundreds On the web Editor cv illustrations to understand the best quality structure, verbs, and fonts to utilize .
as the name itself suggest that this kind of loan are taken by the working professionals such as doctors, Chartered Accountants, company secretaries, Architects and other practicing professionals.
This kind of loan plays a vital role for their professional growth and also for foraying into new business domains. This unique loan is available in attractive rate of interest for Greater convenience.
1. Professional loans can be taken to purchase new machinery, office equipment, furniture, vehicles etc.
2. The loan is levied up to a maximum amount as per the requirement.
3. No Collateral / security is needed in order to avail a professional loan.
4. Loans for professionals are provided with minimal documentation, Swift processing and also quick approval.
1. The person must be a citizen of India.
2. Professional stability and saving history is also taken into consideration.
3. The applicant should be above the age of 21 years and the repayment has to be done by the age of 60 or maximum 65.
4. Nature and continuity of employment or business is also taken into consideration.
5. Any applicant can get the loan irrespective of his profession. Any salaried, or a business person can get a best loan.
6. The applicant should have all regular and steady source of income.
7. Financial history and track record including CIBIL scores are also taken into consideration.
8. Stability of business for a term not less than 1 year.
9. Annual business turnover should not be less than rupees 10 Lakhs.
Note: The criteria differ a bit from bank to bank. The above mentioned criteria are some basic important eligibility criteria.
To know your eligibility now or to apply please call us on 011-45507555 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Loans for Professional
1. Identity proof – Aadhar Card / Driving License / Ration Card / PAN Card / Voters ID / Employee ID
2. Age proof – PAN Card / Bank Passbook / Passport / Driving License
3. Address proof- bank passbook or Bank account statement / Voters ID / Aadhar Card / passport flash utility bill (telephone, electricity, water)- latest month / registered rent agreement / property tax
4. Income proof- salary slip, bank statement, form 16 (for salaried individual) Last 3 years it return, last 2 years balance sheet and profit and loss account of the firm (for businessmen or self-employed)
5. Passport size photograph
6. Application form with photograph properly filled and duly signed.
7. Valuation report from approved or authorized person.
Note: The documents required differed from lender to lender. The above mentioned documents are common and generic those are required mostly.
To know more or to apply please call us on 011- 45507555 or Email us at email@example.com