LAP or loan against property is a kind of personal loan these are secured loans lend by banks or any financial institution after keeping one or more properties owned by the individual as collateral. These mortgage loans can be availed against commercial as well as residential property. No such property is mortgage to to the lender, the individual is still allowed to continue use that property.
It came off as a better option during the time of financial crisis. It converts your assets into usable cash.
1. In a LAP, an applicant can get up to 70% of the value of the property as a loan.
2. The Financial Institutions offer the maximum loan amount for longer tenure and at attractive interest rates.
3. The borrower is required to pay extra charges such as processing fee,
administrative fee, property valuation fee etc.
4. Lap can be availed for funding business and working capital needs of individual or companies or SMEs.
5. The process of getting LAP is quick and hassle free.
6. Loan against property can be availed against the property that is owned by partners or directors of a company, in the name of that firm.
1. Current market value of the property and its current status.
2. The applicant should be above the age of 21 years and the repayment has to be done by the age of 60 or maximum 65.
3. Nature and continuity of employment or business is also taken into consideration.
4. Any applicant can get this loan irrespective of his profession. Any salary, or a business person can get a best home loan.
5. The applicant should have all regular and steady source of income.
6. Financial history and track record including CIBIL scores are also taken into consideration.
Note: The criteria differ a bit from bank to bank. The above mentioned criteria are some basic important eligibility criteria.
To know your eligibility now or to apply please call us on 011-45507555 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Identity proof – Aadhar Card / Driving License / Ration Card / PAN Card / Voters ID / Employee ID
2. Age proof – PAN Card / Bank Passbook / Passport / Driving License
3. Address proof- bank passbook or Bank account statement / Voters ID / Aadhar Card / passport flash utility bill (telephone, electricity, water)- latest month / registered rent agreement / property tax
4. Income proof- salary slip, bank statement, form 16 (for salaried individual) Last 3 years it return, last 2 years balance sheet and profit and loss account of the firm (for businessmen or self-employed)
5. Passport size photograph
6. Application form with photograph properly filled and duly signed.
7. Valuation report from approved or authorized person.
Note: The documents required differed from lender to lender. The above mentioned documents are common and generic those are required mostly.
To know more or to apply please call us on 011- 45507555 or Email us at email@example.com